NHL'94 Forums

Exhibition Game Stats

backhandfloater

Dmitri - I'm not sure how everyone else feels about it, but I'm really digging the way you limited the amount of regular seasons games you can play at a time. It prevents lop-sided stats and adds some tension to the playoff race.

I was thinking it might be cool to add the ability to build upon a coach's user stats by playing exhibition games. Some players play exhibition games anyways. I thought it’d be pretty cool if we can log them and track the stats.

You've done an excellent job here. Sorry about repeated posts asking for enhancements, but it just seems the possibilities are endless. Thanks again for all your hard work.

i'm sure i could work something like that into the system. my biggest thing right now is time. i have about a million things i want to add, and i also have real life stuff that unfortunately must take top priority.

great idea. we need to move all these ideas into one thread so i can check them off as i go.