NHL'94 Forums

Pittsburgh reaches the finals!!!

take_your_pill

Incredible Stories In The Universe Magazine

written by: Jesus Christ

12/05/2006

Pittsburgh Shocks All of the Known Universe

The domination of Pittsburgh continues tonight after winning game 7 of the eastern conference finals. "I'm so happy! I can't wait to go home and smoked a bowl." Kevin Stevens sat on the bench for all of the series, but his leadership proved vital in the success of the team. "I'm the go to guy. If someone needs water or a towel. Hey, that's what I'm here for." We managed to get an exlusive interview with the Penguins coach. "I told Mario if he wanted to see his kids alive again he would have to score the game winning goal. Luckily, I didn't have to kill a 6 year old kid because Mario is amazing and scored the game winning goal." Ron Francis was a key member of the team and managed to record a 4 goal game in the series. "I'm the best ever! I deserve to be number 1 in the hall of fame. Why doesn't anyone love me?" Ron Francis was later found passed out in the Civic Center parking lot. "Poor guy, he doesn't have anybody who cares about him" said, Bill Butter, long-time Pittsburgh fan. The city of Pittsburgh celebrates tonight as the long journey to the finals as arrived. St. Louis verses Pittsburgh in a series that will change the world.

p.s.

GAME 4, 5, 6, and 7 were all recorded! they will be available soon