NHL'94 Forums

Has anyone put 92 Rosters in 94?

I apologize if this has been done and I just haven't found it yet, but has anyone imported the 92 rosters and player attributes for use in 94? If not then it's something I'd take up eventually. I'd like to have the North Stars back, the Christmas Devils jerseys, and Oates and Stevens back on the Blues. Playing 92 is great, but it would be better with one-timers, goalie control, being able to edit lines during the game and having the actual player names.

• 2 weeks later...
I apologize if this has been done and I just haven't found it yet, but has anyone imported the 92 rosters and player attributes for use in 94? If not then it's something I'd take up eventually. I'd like to have the North Stars back, the Christmas Devils jerseys, and Oates and Stevens back on the Blues. Playing 92 is great, but it would be better with one-timers, goalie control, being able to edit lines during the game and having the actual player names.

The Ducks and Panthers weren't established untill '93, so you would have to find a way to fill those vacancies. Mabye the Efferdent All Stars with captain Chris Chelios to replace the Ducks. And Shanahan captaining the Centrum Silver-Manes filling in for Florida.

The '95 rosters to '94 would be a cool idea. Most of the player cards from '95 are already present .