NHL'94 Forums

NEW BUG

I know we have a thread somewhere out there listing a lot of the bugs we've encountered but after looking around for a bit, it's almost like trying to find a needle in a haystack. There should be a link on this forum that lists all the bugs that we've found. I believe Clockwise has something like that on the 93 site which captures them on video streams... very cool.

Anyway, I think I've got a new one. I'm playing the classic '94 rom against the cpu. Washington at home vs NY Islanders. After the 1st period as I'm waiting to go to the intermission screen, I decide to take a run at one of the Isle players just minding his own business. When I go to hit him, another guys pops out of him and falls to the ground while a copy of him remains standing and slides slightly across the ice as if I just grazed him. It was like the game didn't know whether he should get checked hard or just brush it off so it decided to go with the best of both worlds.

I went to press start to replay, but by the time I hit the button the screen went to the intermission. And at that point, as you may or may not know, the instant replay isn't an option anymore.

Pretty crazy huh?

That's awesome... you didn't happen to get a screenshot of this, did you?

Btw, this is the page for bugs that we've compiled so far: http://www.nhl94.com/html/bugs.asp

-Evan

Nice, I didn't even know you had that page. Please feel free to add this one if you want.

I wish I would have been thinking fast enough to get the screenshot. At first I had thought I checked one guy to the ground while another guy was just standing close to him... but then I realized it was the same guy and there were 6 Islanders on the ice. At the point I finally realized what happened the screen faded out and went to the intermission screen. I've been playing this game since it came out and I've never seen that. I'll try to be more quick on my feet next time... just hope I don't have to wait another 14 years. LOL