NHL'94 Forums

Following the Draft Schedule

DaDonch44

Hey everyone,

Just a reminder...

We start following the schedule tomorrow at whatever place we leave off in Round 3.

When it is your turn slot, make your selection as normal. Then the next person may draft at anytime after that (ahead of their time slot).

If a time slot ends and a selection has not been made, they can be skipped and the next person may make their pick when their time slot begins.

For example

ANA picks at 12:00

PIT picks at 1:00

BOS picks at 2:00

ANA did not pick by 1:00, so ANA can be skipped and at 1:00, PIT may make a selection.

BOS CANNOT pick until 2:00, unless ANA comes on and makes their selection.

A skipped person may make their selection at any time, from the remaining players in the draft. Then the draft can resume as normal.

I hope I didn't make this too confusing. If I missed something or was unclear about anything, feel free to ask and/or clarify my bumbling.

Also, dont forget that you can give draft lists to i or donch, one of us should be able to make your pick on time, so if you got a list, hand it over if your not going to be available but still want to make your pick on time.

Thanks for reminding me AJ.

During the day, I am at work so I will not be available on AIM. But I will be on the forums, be able to check email, and be able to update the database as picks are made.

You can email your lists to me at DaDonch44@gmail.com, or send me a PM.