NHL'94 Forums

You're Not Going To Believe This, But...

smozoma

My comp died last night. I plugged in my gamepad to get a couple practice games in vs the AI before going to bed, and POOF. It locked up completely. Reset it, and nothing happened. Nothing. At. All. No BIOS came up (OK, everything powered up, so that's something.. ). This suggests that the motherboard is toast, or perhaps the CPU. The motherboard and CPU are over 4 years old, and I can't find a replacement for the motherboard that accepts the CPU. I could possibly find the CPU, but old ones seem to cost a lot, so I think I'll just buy a new system (byebye xbox 360 fund).

What does this mean for my series vs kgman? Well, I will be able to play the series from a friend's house around 2-3 PM, but I doubt I will be able to play very well, since I won't be able to get into "the zone", the one I get into when the screen is just the right size, the chair is just the right height and just the right distance from the monitor.. So we could see a very quick series. But we'll see. Dallas could still pull this off, despite every game being an "away" game for the Stars.