NHL'94 Forums

kgman isnt available til 25th?

hokkeefan

now its not till MARCH!!!!! cmon you wack off bullshit artist....I dont believe at all that hes on vacation! hes just delaying s**t on purpose cause you know he thinks hes god here! whats next ...not available till middle of march! whats the deadline here?or does everyone have to wait till kg is ready to play.

now its not till MARCH!!!!! cmon you wack off bullshit artist....I dont believe at all that hes on vacation! hes just delaying s**t on purpose cause you know he thinks hes god here! whats next ...not available till middle of march! whats the deadline here?or does everyone have to wait till kg is ready to play.
Capitalism league...

Someone wants to Gens the 100% rom I'd be all for hosting that s**t.

hokkeefan said:

Deleted

Edited by Flames4LifeFLA

well im pretty sure he is on vacation hokk, stop overreacting. But is there a set time for his return? I find it very hard to believe he can't get a hold of a computer in BC, where his connection will be much better with angryjay anyway.

If its more than a week or so, then make that mofo call in his draft picks.