NHL'94 Forums

SNES players and AIM

schwartz

This isn't any sort of site announcement or anything, but for the few guys in the SNES division that have yet to get an AIM; please if your able to install just do it b/c its awesome! It really goes a long way in making game playing that much easier, and its a good opportunity to get some exhibition games in with other guys. If you use other messaging programs like msn maybe consider something like http://gaim.sourceforge.net/ for which you can use multitple clients at once.

For the record I never understood why people use AIM or america online but still with all the nhl94 in one place you can't go wrong. :blink:

Thanks for pointing this out Schwartz -

Like you suggested, I've downloaded GAIM. Here is a pic that may be useful for SNES players. Notice the Team Names beside each AIM user.

aim_94.jpg

Not for nothing, but who the hell has a computer and doesn't use some sort of messaging? It's 2006, come back to reality please. My mom freaking uses it.

Thanks for pointing this out Schwartz -

Like you suggested, I've downloaded GAIM. Here is a pic that may be useful for SNES players. Notice the Team Names beside each AIM user.

aim_94.jpg

schwabe what is your aim man? Could you email it to evan to update the site with maybe?

schwabe what is your aim man? Could you email it to evan to update the site with maybe?

I just got an AIM account, so my AIM can be added to the list, thedeer1982, add me up boys!!