NHL'94 Forums

NJ Coach

IPv6Freely

Good afternoon everybody.

I hereby resign from my duties as head coach of the New Jersey Devils. I understand xgrad06 is at the top of the waiting list, and even if he is not, I would like for him to have my team. I have already discussed this with halifax, and he said to post on the forum and have xgrad06 confirm.

If xgrad06 confirms, he is the new head coach of the New Jersey Devils, effective immediately.

Thanks to everyone for being supportive.

Good afternoon everybody.

I hereby resign from my duties as head coach of the New Jersey Devils. I understand xgrad06 is at the top of the waiting list, and even if he is not, I would like for him to have my team. I have already discussed this with halifax, and he said to post on the forum and have xgrad06 confirm.

If xgrad06 confirms, he is the new head coach of the New Jersey Devils, effective immediately.

Thanks to everyone for being supportive.

i am xgrad06, i;m going to take the weekend to think about my options and come to a decision early next week

I did indeed speak with ipfreely....but I know that he gets frustrated with game like we all do at times. Ipv6freely has played enough games for the first checkpoint....and I knows hes quit leagues and then regretted his decision and wanted back in soon after.

sooooo...I'm gonna hold off on this decision for now. If Ipv6freely doesn't reach the next checkpoint...then I will replace him then.

thanks and happy easter.

i was gonna cheer you up with some gifs. but i failed and dont know how to put them in

bwahaha nice dood. Thanks though :huh:

As everyone knows, I have some issues, and they stem far deeper then a video game... and I'm just trying to get it all sorted out and fixed, and I just don't know if I can contribute to this league, I worry about letting everyone down again, and I don't want that to happen.