NHL'94 Forums

ATTN: All 2on2 Coaches

clockwise

There are several shakeups to announce:

Deady has been replaced by jtakunnen in Buffalo alongside Icestorm.

Dmac is also replaced in Vancouver by SEBE.

These motions are all are basically what you'd call executive privileges - and are solely mine, done out of necessity for the health of the league.

If Buffalo and Vancouver had made attempts to play their games and scheduled matchups I wouldn't have pulled the plug on them prematurely.

Initially I wasn't going to have any replacements mid season - however, I didn't feel it was fair to lay the burden on one of the teams coaches, having them forfeit their season because he was left on an island without a teammate.

ALSO, The Kings have yet to play a game - which is rather surprising as they were expected to challenge for the cup. EA's whereabouts are unknown, and he's a stand up guy, but he has to be replaced if he doesn't show up shortly.

HABS I'll give you a few days to find a free agent coach to team up with for the interim.

For new coaches: There will be no changes to the rom or database, your stats will be that of the coach you have replaced. At the duration of the regular season your stats will be added to your coach bios.

And make sure you have the Season 3 rom available in the download section, and the Gens netplay emulator as well so you can take save states in the Kaillera client.

And the deadlines have not changed:

10 Regular season games must be completed by your team before: Monday, May 26th 2008

All regular season games must be completed by your team before: Monday, July 27th 2008

If coaches are making attempts to play their games and scheduling with other teams I will push the deadlines back so everyone has time to get their games in.

Remember winning coaches log the games, and the replacement coaches let your teammate log the game should you be the winner. Saves be from sending new passwords out.

These are the final shakeups for this season (with the exception being LA who's undetermined atm) there will be no more coaching changes.

I'll be updating the 2on2.org main page and perhaps the teams section shortly.