NHL'94 Forums

Few important things for the SNES divison

schwartz

Hey guys jsut wanted to give you a few quick updates and comments on the season so far:

1) First off I cannot say enough how impressed i am with the level of play and all around sportsmanship of the league: you know how to play this game and you know how to show respect and your making this experience just awesome.

2) Having said all the awesomeness above there are a few exceptions to the rule and I don't think we need to ask more than once for some people to pull up their socks and tone their mouths down a bit. This game can get pretty damn competitive but I still don't think its much of an excuse to use excessive words. I think I'm one of the youngest here so I don't know that I need to help you draw the line between smack talk and complete disrespect :|. I'll run this by evan later, but if there is repeated complaints and problems I think it may come down to certain coaches being replaced :( .

EDIT: meant to add this in earlier, but part of this includes the posts on the forums. You don't have to be everyones best friend but maybe consider the words used, and the edit post button is always there if you feel some changes should be made.

3) Disputes come up from time to time and if you guys could hold off on posting the scores or topics in the SNES SCORES FORUM until the dispute is resolved it would be appreciated. If something should come up you can email evan at admin@nhl94.com and we'll discuss it to see if we can work something out. Again we're pretty much all adults and really think about things before you do file a dispute. This league is primarily for having a hell of a good time and the less complaints i think the better ;)

4) A few teams have been unactive since the beginning of the season and I'm gonna try to get into contact with those people and trim down the list if need be. There is a waiting list so we shouldnt have any problems filling avaliable spots.

5) I just wanted to announce that even though playoffs are more than a little ways away I'm already beginning construction on the official SNES NHL94Online stanely cup. Yes this will be sent to the winner who can display it wherever he pleases, and yes by having this cup in your house all women in the world will immediately want to have sex with you.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please feel free to post and as always if you see me on AIM message my ass for a game ;)

I have a suggestion, I think those teams that need to be replaced should be up for grabs to everyone in the league first, the guy with the worst record first should get first dibs on it, I know my boy Ratty would love to have another team other then the ducks. ;)

I can't get over the awesomeness that is the fact that there will be an actual physical Stanley Cup awarded to the winner!!!! That's just mind-blowing boys, and yes I have to totally agree that whoever wins that will be having women knocking on their doors begging to have sex with them.

Some of the ladies will probably also insist that they want the Cup in the bed while they're doing you as an added turn-on. B)

p.s. Schwartz: rest assured EDM will at least be playing a few games, as I know him personally - He has played many online 94 games before, yet he has been working long hours, I just need to enlighten him of the awesomness that is our current league.

Hey guys jsut wanted to give you a few quick updates and comments on the season so far:

1) First off I cannot say enough how impressed i am with the level of play and all around sportsmanship of the league: you know how to play this game and you know how to show respect and your making this experience just awesome.

2) Having said all the awesomeness above there are a few exceptions to the rule and I don't think we need to ask more than once for some people to pull up their socks and tone their mouths down a bit. This game can get pretty damn competitive but I still don't think its much of an excuse to use excessive words. I think I'm one of the youngest here so I don't know that I need to help you draw the line between smack talk and complete disrespect :|. I'll run this by evan later, but if there is repeated complaints and problems I think it may come down to certain coaches being replaced :( .

EDIT: meant to add this in earlier, but part of this includes the posts on the forums. You don't have to be everyones best friend but maybe consider the words used, and the edit post button is always there if you feel some changes should be made.

3) Disputes come up from time to time and if you guys could hold off on posting the scores or topics in the SNES SCORES FORUM until the dispute is resolved it would be appreciated. If something should come up you can email evan at admin@nhl94.com and we'll discuss it to see if we can work something out. Again we're pretty much all adults and really think about things before you do file a dispute. This league is primarily for having a hell of a good time and the less complaints i think the better :)

4) A few teams have been unactive since the beginning of the season and I'm gonna try to get into contact with those people and trim down the list if need be. There is a waiting list so we shouldnt have any problems filling avaliable spots.

5) I just wanted to announce that even though playoffs are more than a little ways away I'm already beginning construction on the official SNES NHL94Online stanely cup. Yes this will be sent to the winner who can display it wherever he pleases, and yes by having this cup in your house all women in the world will immediately want to have sex with you.

If anyone has any suggestions or comments please feel free to post and as always if you see me on AIM message my ass for a game B)

B):lol:

great post man...thanks to you and all the other admins for organizing this thing!

im having a blast..

Agreed. This league is amazing.

where are these 94 puck bunnies at, deer we know my gal sleeps with me less because of our obsession and because or her we had to duct tape the belt, which i find adds to it, lol

this league is deadly and i personally just tried to contact all the unactive guys so far and im sure we will see ranford soon

feel free to get some vancouver games in he should be available now...he lives downstairs lol and is usually up in smoke.. :lol:

this is def an awesome league and im convinced a HUGE step in my dream....an actual national tournament, i would without a doubt make a roadtrip for some huge tournament B)

this is def an awesome league and im convinced a HUGE step in my dream....an actual national tournament, i would without a doubt make a roadtrip for some huge tournament B)

I concur with the road trip! Just name a city - count me in !