NHL'94 Forums

Nhl94 Hall of Fame

I think we should design a part of the site to honor the best of the best...playing and community wise.

it could show highlights and things they have done and just give props to the people that put time to make this site what it is.

#1. Evan

#2. Jesus

People who could be in.(sorry if i forget you) dont be afraid to add suggestions.

#.DaDonch

#.EA76

#.Kgman

#.wboy

#.Jacob

#.SOH

#.habs

#.AngryJay

How about Jeremy Roenick?

I would propose adding a "Lovable Losers"* wing, a section honoring players who don't always get the results they expect, but work their rears off to be competitive and improve at every step of the way.

* - Name is a work in progress.

I'd vote for jeff, fenty and mark(champions category)...and metz (builders category and awesome rule changes category)

Guest Wags13

The SNES hall of fame would be in a volunteer fire department's recreation room on the way to the GENS hall of fame.. since its a substandard platform..

The SNES hall of fame would be in a volunteer fire department's recreation room on the way to the GENS hall of fame.. since its a substandard platform..

I thought you'd realized that your opinion doesn't count on this matter.

I was wrong.