NHL'94 Forums

St. Louis SNES A Champions!

dangler

The St. Louis Blues are bringing home the SNES Classic League Stanley Cup! After losing in the finals of the SNES Capitalism League, rookie coach xgrad06 is ecstatic to rebound and win his first ever Classic League with the St. Louis Blues! I would like to thank all the coaches for the ton of fun I had throughout the season, especially Mark, Jeff, and theVal which made the road tough for me in the playoffs, all giving me a tremendous series! It was very enjoyable to play in this league, special thanks to halifax and addisonbr for making the league enjoyable and run smoothly.

I will be back to defend my title next season and look forward to the challenge of a repeat championship... I know how rare and tough they can be!

Just remembered I was a late addition to this league because Cajanek was a noshow for this season, so thanks again Halifax for getting me off the waiting list and into the league! I was so excited to be given the opportunity to represent the St. Louis Blues, and now we're league champs!