NHL'94 Forums

AJ needs help with his zsnes

angryjay93

over the last couple weeks ive had a lot of issues with my zsnes, it seems like more often than not, my program crashes when i connect with someone and we try to load up the game. I'm not really sure what it is, i will connect up via hamachi, and everything will be ok until the game is loaded, and this happens whether or not im the one hosting.

A couple weeks ago i did some windows updates and it messed with my sound, sometimes itd say it wasnt installed, other times it wouldnt work after playing a couple of audio files, and the last time i could connect was about a week ago with metz (after a handful of tries) but i got zero sound on my emulator (and yes, i checked the sound setting). But it doesnt seem like thats really a problem anymore as my sound seems to be acting more normal lately.

I can connect and play GENS just fine, whether it is via hamachi, p2p or server. But when it comes to snes, i come up snake eyes. Last night i tried redownloading the rom and emulator, but it didnt remedy the problem.

If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated, i dont want to have to bow out of snes league because i cant connect anymore.

Well, Zsnes tends to hang if the connection failed. and it looks like a crash, but if you wait it out it comes back.

although sometimes it will just crash aswell. ive had both happen to me.

but your saying you crash with hamachi? that should never happen...

I guess first thing you should check is which version of ZNES you have

Well, Zsnes tends to hang if the connection failed. and it looks like a crash, but if you wait it out it comes back.

although sometimes it will just crash aswell. ive had both happen to me.

but your saying you crash with hamachi? that should never happen...

I guess first thing you should check is which version of ZNES you have

im saying i connect with dudes just fine with hamachi, its just when we try to load the game, then i crash.

and i got my zsnes off the download page from nhl94.com