NHL'94 Forums

whats the point in releasing all gms if...

hokkeefan

guys like ice say im not playing u tilll last night of season cause you forced me to play my playoffs 3 months before everyone else (like the dick he really is) but actually ice u dipshit ...we played on schedule and didnt delay s**t like everyone else ...and smoz wont play me anymore cause he loved previous format and wants to wait and aj wont play cause hes not practiced up with his team yet he says :D ...and fracas is still getting his noodle wet and vocally is having pc problems ......so might as well just keep as same as before for next season :blink: .....and bump trades up to at least 5 you fricken killjoys ...thats half the fun of this lg!...........i wanted these gms released so i could finish the season quick and be stress free for a month and just play exh games but obviously i cant do that .

Edited by hokkeefan

Ice is a nice guy from what I know, and he has a kid, and who cares if people dont wanna play their games right away... you've played 40+, you should be able to relax a bit...

Your first mistake was engaging hokkee in his own drunken schizophrenic conversation.

Hokkee is like the kodiac bear exhibit at the zoo; masterful to watch in their own setting... but not for man to entangle with.

Ice is a nice guy from what I know, and he has a kid, and who cares if people dont wanna play their games right away... you've played 40+, you should be able to relax a bit...

hah just trying to get a rise out of ice since he enjoys getting a rise out of me and i have TWO kids heeh...and i care if people dont want to play their gms cause i want to complete my season before matt haha...and i should relax but im hokkeefan,nuff said