NHL'94 Forums

talkin with wagsth and he wants the nyr

i wouldnt mind at all....its throwing me off of my washington team ....he doesnt care theres only 12 games left and i think hes been blacklisted long enough ...give the guy another chance ...at least hes on all the time and plays very well...and the most important thing is that hes online alot and willing to play .

Guest Wags13

Dude, this isn't even close to the truth.

I pinged hokee on AIM and asked if he wanted to play a best of three exhibition series.

hokee replied sure and said if I won the series I could have his blitz team. I agreed. I won the series 2-1

Dude, this isn't even close to the truth.

I pinged hokee on AIM and asked if he wanted to play a best of three exhibition series.

hokee replied sure and said if I won the series I could have his blitz team. I agreed. I won the series 2-1

was just my way of being nice and giving someone a chance to possibly get in...but nevermind smoz it would be a pain in the ass ,i will just complete season

Guest Wags13

Um..no. I beat you fair and square, after you offered the challenge(not me), and now its my team. "Just being nice" doesn't mean you dump your team and then incorrectly identify me as being "blacklisted".

Smoz- I'll begin playing his remaining games tonight. I'd appreciate you formally making the switch on the Blitz site once you are free to do so.

Thanks..

Um..no. I beat you fair and square, after you offered the challenge(not me), and now its my team. "Just being nice" doesn't mean you dump your team and then incorrectly identify me as being "blacklisted".

Smoz- I'll begin playing his remaining games tonight. I'd appreciate you formally making the switch on the Blitz site once you are free to do so.

Thanks..

leave it to you wags to turn anything into a fiasco ....this is the reason your blacklisted from leagues.......psycho...im one to talk but you should really just keep your mouth shut and maybe one day you will be allowed into the good leagues again.feel free to argue with yourself from here on in.

Guest Wags13
leave it to you wags to turn anything into a fiasco ....this is the reason your blacklisted from leagues.......psycho...im one to talk but you should really just keep your mouth shut and maybe one day you will be allowed into the good leagues again.feel free to argue with yourself from here on in.

haha I turned this into a fiasco? You're the one who offered to put up your team, lost the best of three, and then talked sh%t about me.

Your endless league crap has to stop- Smoz its time to boot him and set a precedent.

Besides, what does it say about you that you're willing to offer your team up in the first place? Not really a good league citizen if you asked me.

Smoz- like I said before- I'll get hopping on this tonight, looking forward to finishing strong and seeing if I can sneak into a playoff spot and if not, build for next season.