NHL'94 Forums

Business Cards (for Tournaments)

aqualizard

If you are running a tourney and want an easy way to recruit people, I can send you some dead simple business cards to hand out.  I just bought 1000 of them, and it will be easy for me to mail them to anyone who wants a stack.

They just say:

nhl94-bizcard.png

The idea is to funnel potential recruits into a page tailor made for them.  There is already info there.

See: www.nhl94.com/joinus

PM me your address and I will mail a whack of them out! ;)

Edit: They will take 2 weeks to be delivered to me, so there is a bit of delay.  But I already paid, so this will happen!
Edit 2: If you PM me your address, I will delete the PM after I mail them, to protect your identity.

Edited by aqualizard
  • Like 1

Ideally, you could have a flyer with more info at your tourney.  But, hey, you have a million things to do running the tourney, so these cards are a great Plan B. (For when you inevitably run out of time to make a flyer :P.)

If you are a people person, or a known name in the community, I can also mail some out for you to have in your wallet.  Just PM me your address.

Also, I will soon refine what the "Joinus" URL says, making it even better.  But for right now, there is *something* there, and it is *good enough*, and certainly easy to remember. :)

Edited by aqualizard

incoming! 

sent.  my plan is to carry some to hand out after conversations go there and also post them in appropriate public and private spaces in my travels.  if my Stick Zelda game ever gets completed, I plan to make cards for http://trudatmangames.blogspot.com to use similarly.  I imagine that, if I end up making a ROM this season, I would scribble http://ninetyflow.blogspot.com on the backs.

again, thank you for being active.  this is good.

Edited by tru
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...