NHL'94 Forums

Houlanov-Zalex series

smozoma

Wednesday is the last night for this series. I'm really disappointed that Houlanov wants to quit because he wants to play all the playoff games on server because he loses on p2p.

Personally, I lose way more on server than on p2p -- server really messes up my timing -- so I think this connection type disadvantage goes both ways. So, a compromise should be made and the home team should get to pick the connection type. It's just fair, considering that no big server/p2p complaint was raised during the regular season. If there were some kind of history to this, then maybe an exception could be made.. i know there are some guys I play just on server because our p2p connections suck, but suddenly making a deal about it in the playoffs just isn't right.

I'll be uploading the new "A" finals games when I get home tomorrow.. and then later that night I'll hopefully be uploading the legitimate "B" finals, but otherwise I'll have to just give a bye to Zalex.

Edited by smozoma

Wednesday is the last night for this series. I'm really disappointed that Houlanov wants to quit because he wants to play all the playoff games on server because he loses on p2p.

Personally, I always lose on server, so I think this connection type disadvantage goes both ways. So, a compromise should be made and the home team should get to pick the connection type. It's just fair, considering that no big server/p2p complaint was raised during the regular season.

I'll be uploading the new "A" finals games when I get home tomorrow.. and then later that night I'll hopefully be uploading the legitimate "B" finals, but otherwise I'll have to just give a bye to Zalex.

I'd hate to go in the finals by skipping a round. Me and houla, agreed to home pick p2p/server at the start but he doesnt want to anymore, go find out why.

Houla : I'll be on AIM all night tomorrow so we can finish this series. We can test server and see what we can do, cman dont 2on2 tomorrow night

THIS IS A GOOD OFF-ICE SERIES! MTL-QUEBEC!