NHL'94 Forums

Letter to Maverick: STOP PLAYING NHL94

beavers33

Dear Mav,

This is the 3rd time we've had serious issues playing against each other. Three times, just against me, not to mention the countless others that you've created problems for. Your inability to understand simple rules of a given tournament/league is unmatched and your terrible habit of quitting games, in which you are trailing, far exceeds any other I have ever encountered. Seriously, just don't join leagues/tourneys anymore. What a pain in the ass it is to deal with people like you.

Love,

Beavers

For any of you wondering what the deal is, these multiple previous incidents should show you what he's all about.

http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=11026

Edited by beavers33

Chill out man. I didn't drop the game on purpose if that's what you think.

Tell you what we'll play that game again on your terms

and about that other thing stop bringing it up. its in the past i took responsibility for what happened and no one has ever talked about it since. Apparently now you are

Chill out man. I didn't drop the game on purpose if that's what you think.

Tell you what we'll play that game again on your terms

and about that other thing stop bringing it up. its in the past i took responsibility for what happened and no one has ever talked about it since. Apparently now you are

The problem is that you've continued to do stupid things. How do you "hit the wrong button" after i score, which instantly drops you from the game and logs you out of AIM? Never heard of such a button before. Even if such a magical button did exist, it would be common courtesy to come back on AIM and let me know what happened. I think what you're doing is trying to save face in front of the entire community by lying again, because it doesn't take long for people to get tired of a player that constantly "desynchs," has "power outages," and whose "computer crashes." It's the same story, different day. Whatever your excuse, I'm tired of buying it and having to revisit games that should have been finished already.

Edited by beavers33

I do that at times, but then just FF the game. Or just let the clock die.

That's annoying, too, but mainly in leagues where stats are kept, i.e. GDL.

People also know right away what you're doing, and you don't sign out of AIM for 3 hours or more after you do it.

geez it was an accident yes it was my fault sorry now can we get past all this s**t

and yes I should have came on aim to explain but i didn't my fault my bad, im totally sory for that. but now im trying to get in touch with u now so we can figure what do do with this last game, but i don't where you are?

Edited by mav