NHL'94 Forums

For NHL94 Editor

Couple Of Questions To All People That Knows How To Edit NHL 94 For SNES:

I'm Trying To Hack An NHL '94 Rom For SNES And I'm Using The NHL94 Editor Version 0.6.0 On My PC On Windows Vista Ultimate.

1- What Is The Easiest Editor That Can Change Logos On The Ice And On The Game Menu?

2- Why Is It When I Download The Old Skool Editor I Can't Get It To Work? I Download The Needy Things For It But It Still Won't Work. Why?

3- How Can I Get The Rom To Work Properly When I'm Done Editing So My Or Other SNES Emulators Won't Freeze Or Shut Down?

4- How Do You Change A Theme Song For An NHL Team (example Saints Come Marching In From The St.Louis Blues) To A Different Team?

5- How Do You Change The Audio? (example Men Grunts To Women Grunts) I Know Strange Question.

6- How Do You Edit Player Cards? Can You Use Any Type Of Images? BMP,IMG, ect...

If Anyone Of You Editors Know How Let Me Know Because I Know That You Guys Can Help. I'll Appreciate That Very Much.

Thanks Guys!

4- How Do You Change A Theme Song For An NHL Team (example Saints Come Marching In From The St.Louis Blues) To A Different Team?

5- How Do You Change The Audio? (example Men Grunts To Women Grunts) I Know Strange Question.

4 - the way to do that in the Genesis version (the more popular version on this site) was just discovered, but no one has looked into SNES, as far as I know. Here is the info for the Genesis version: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic=119

5 - That'd be funny, but we don't know how yet :(