NHL'94 Forums

SEX LIES and NHL94

kgman

SEX --- i have dicovered many things that i wish to share with my followers here is a transcript of the following discoveries made ....exclusive to NHl94.com

<kgman> whaler do really live in hartford and pretend ur finnish to get young finnish boys to like u

<kgman> i knew it all along ur english was too good to be from finland

<kgman> only a sex crazed homosexual could be as good as u in nhl94 u must have this motivation no other explanation makes sense

yes the best nhl94 player in the world wayler is really american and he has been running an underground finnish sex ring for 2 years ........shocking NEWS!!

LIES --- Swos yes the swos weve all come to love and know is a fraud here is a trancript of our convo

<kgman> only a sex crazed homosexual could be as good as u in nhl94 u must have this motivation no other explanation makes sense

<kgman> swos ur titles are tainted in scandals `and lies

<kgman> u created ur own bins and used that adv to beat everyone

<kgman> conflict of interest to say the least

<kgman> i blame finland for letting this injustice carry on for so long

<kgman> i will put an end to this and call u out 4 the fraud u and mahav really r

<swos> ok, have a ball

<kgman> all ur titles are currently under review

<kgman> an independent organization led by kgman and whaler willhave the final msay

<swos> I suggest you to carefully examine the new buffalo l<kgman> y is that

<swos> I placed the pixel at the 7x16 spot a little bit more brighter red, to make the goalie let in all the shots made from right

<swos> also.. I edited the philadelphia coach to have a hardon, so you would get confused about it everytime

<kgman> i knew it ..........LOL.........!!!

<kgman> straight from the horses mouth and only 2 minutes into our investagation imagine the details yet to be discovered

<swos> with the start + a I can lemporarily weaken the opponent goalie attributes by 50%

<swos> for 10 seconds ogo

swos> why do I make pass shot goals?

<swos> now you know

<kgman> nhl94 world is on its heels

Yes unbelievable news .........If anyone wants a autographed transcript of this post email me with 20 dollars payable to nhl94 charity so little boys can play NHL9 4 ........"can I play" yes Bobby now u can

• 9 years later...