NHL'94 Forums

I'm going to have to quit Blitz

Hey guys, my campus internet has become horrible for emulated games since January (I get frequent desynchs playing smash 64) so I won't be able to finish the rest of the season. DQ me from the playoffs and just move everyone below me up one spot because I won't be able to play, and since my school doesn't care about quality of gaming on their network they have no intention of fixing it.

Hey guys, my campus internet has become horrible for emulated games since January (I get frequent desynchs playing smash 64) so I won't be able to finish the rest of the season. DQ me from the playoffs and just move everyone below me up one spot because I won't be able to play, and since my school doesn't care about quality of gaming on their network they have no intention of fixing it.

ah, too bad.. school networks are a pain..

thanks for the heads-up

Aren't there some cyber hang-outs or playing stores that have online play? You could try that instead of measly college networks =P

Still, it's a darn shame. Will rynweinmeyer suffer the same fate??

It sucks because other games work fine (non emu games) I can play Bad Company 2 or Heroes of Newerth fine because if 1 packet gets corrupted the game remains synced, but that will throw off emulated games completely

Aren't there some cyber hang-outs or playing stores that have online play? You could try that instead of measly college networks =P

Still, it's a darn shame. Will rynweinmeyer suffer the same fate??

We had one downtown that closed 2 years ago. With gaming PC becoming cheaper and cheaper, consoles turning into PCs, and internet becoming cheaper and cheaper it's a dying business model.

It sucks because other games work fine (non emu games) I can play Bad Company 2 or Heroes of Newerth fine because if 1 packet gets corrupted the game remains synced, but that will throw off emulated games completely

We had one downtown that closed 2 years ago. With gaming PC becoming cheaper and cheaper, consoles turning into PCs, and internet becoming cheaper and cheaper it's a dying business model.

Vermont Academy? :rolleyes: Just guessing cause your location says VT - I went to a boarding school in NH and couldn't play online either...