NHL'94 Forums

Icestorm, Carse, VC

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah right. You attacked, I checked, you backchecked and I scored and it desynched. Sure. w/.

I offered you to play after you quit, or to rebeggin the game you turned down. so w/

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Yeah right. You attacked, I checked, you backchecked and I scored and it desynched. Sure. w/.

I offered you to play after you quit, or to rebeggin the game you turned down. so w/

:blink:

someone please translate

At least when you write in french people don't have to waste their time trying to figure out what you were trying to say. Instead, they can just ignore you, which is how it should be. Can we make a new rule on the fourm that flamer can only write in Arabic so no one has to pay attention to him? Poll soon to follow.

ps: Your grade four insults are still embarrassing and irrelvant in other languages.

Since I guess there is no evidence about the score, then do a shootout, and if fpb scores it's 3-3, otherwise it's 3-2.

After that, play a period, add it up, that's the final score (someone sim the upload.. and don't give all the points to one guy :P).

The shootout goal must go in with 10 or more seconds left on the clock, to avoid running around until the goalie is out of position..

Then play the other games.

And making fun of someone's second-language skills is pretty silly if you don't speak their language better than they speak yours.

Carse: It's like your mom only raised Bo and forgot you in the sewers.

+ I love how you point out my ''insults'' and then pursue with a gay insult. That's usually school yard territory.

Congratulations on continuing to accuse people of things you do yourself.

+ That's really offensive. It's like if I called you a ******.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Carse: It's like your mom only raised Bo and forgot you in the sewers.

+ I love how you point out my ''insults'' and then pursue with a gay insult. That's usually school yard territory.

zalex, I need you here again bud I cant really understand what is being said.

Let me explain more slowwwllyyyy. So you can understand.

First off:

''It's like your mom only raised Bo and forgot you in the sewers.''

Bo, which is your brother I believe, never pulls off wacky s**t and is respectful with everyone, not having the urge to insult everyone who has an issue with him.

You tell me I have ''4th grade insults'' and then call me gay (Flamer), that's pretty much in the same repertoire.

Self-explanatory

I find it quite offensive that you use homosexual as a diminutive slur, since I have friends who are.

It's like if you called a guy with black friends the N word.