NHL'94 Forums

HEY GIHTARMAN!

hokkeefan

If you need a replacement for shaftman I'm available

i'm working on getting a temporary replacement. you're 2nd in line at the moment, so if the first guy doesn't respond, you'll be in.

i'm working on getting a temporary replacement. you're 2nd in line at the moment, so if the first guy doesn't respond, you'll be in.

who the f is danhizhot,so these guys abovwe me get easy wins f that,put in sebe ,gihtarman was a champ .sebe is just aas good as me ,dc,houly,and matt ,this new bum will give easy wins ,f that!! A new guy gets to decide playoff fate f that

Edited by hokkeefan

who the f is danhizhot,so these guys abovwe me get easy wins f that,put in sebe ,gihtarman was a champ .sebe is just aas good as me ,dc,houly,and matt ,this new bum will give easy wins ,f that!! A new guy gets to decide playoff fate f that

how can you complain about that when you already got 3 wins against shaftman who obviously wasn't playing as well as usual?

danlizhot is 5-10 in SNES WHA

sebe will have an A team next season

Thank you very much for the welcome, I'll try to lose as much as possible for your enjoyment. One thing is sure, if you prefer to play against players who are not present, do not create waiting list. Hokkeefan tell me, how you play your first online game NHL94? We have to start somewhere if we want to improve.

Edited by dan_lizhot

Thank you very much for the welcome, I'll try to lose as much as possible for your enjoyment. One thing is sure, if you prefer to play against players who are not present, do not create waiting list. Hokkeefan tell me, how you play your first online game NHL94? We have to start somewhere if we want to improve.

hehe sorry bout that ,I sinned again last night and went onto site after wayyy too many wobbly pops.Good luck with your games and hopefully you can surprise these guys. Welcome to Blitz 94.