NHL'94 Forums

Classic League Divisions

halifax

I know some of you have been asking when you can start playing regular season games. Chaos will post the schedule when he can. It takes time to input that many games. It'll be done when it's done....whenever that may be.

In the meantime, the leagues have been posted without a schedule yet. ----> http://nhl94online.com/index.php

You can start to play early if you want. You just wont be able to log at this time, so please write down your scores or post them in the forums so they can be logged later on.

Your league has been broken down into divisions. You will play 2 home games and 2 away games against each team in your division. You will play 2 or 3 games against the rest of the teams in the league league (at least 1 home game and 1 away game).

Remember, especially for new coaches....try and play early and play often. It becomes difficult to find players for games in the last two or three weeks of the regular season. We want to give you the best chance to play all your games so you're not deducted two points for each unplayed game at the end of the season.

Good luck! Have fun!

Yo guys Love your set up.

I saw my profile with the LA logo and stats.

As soon as you give out the season schedule we have to knock out certain amount of games by a certain deadline period right?

or are you giving us the whole schedule and we have to play as many games as we can before a deadline?

anyways its great to be part of this.

I loved this game since I was a kid in Jr. High. Is there a league that plays with the 2011 version?

Yo guys Love your set up.

I saw my profile with the LA logo and stats.

As soon as you give out the season schedule we have to knock out certain amount of games by a certain deadline period right?

or are you giving us the whole schedule and we have to play as many games as we can before a deadline?

anyways its great to be part of this.

I loved this game since I was a kid in Jr. High. Is there a league that plays with the 2011 version?

from what I understand, I noticed a checkpoint that you have to play a certain amount of games by that checkpoint, say 5 games. there might be around 5 checkpoints. no, that wouldn't make sense if there 40 games, maybe there are more checkpoints. Just click around to the rules and start reading. The only thing that worries me a little is how to log everything when you are done. Since this is my first time, it seemed kinda difficult.

I like the original 6 division btw. Except for Pittsburgh thrown in there. Since this is supposed to be circa '94, the loss to the Pittsburgh Penguinos in the S.C. finals in '92 is still fresh in the minds of my Blackhawks, believe me. That is also the last time we heard the ROAR of the Chicago Stadium. Chicago will be pissed when they play Pittsburgh, especially at home in the crappy United Center. Coach Keenan and captain Dirk Graham will do whatever it takes and shuffle lines if they have to. Although don't expect to see much of Dirk on the ice, he'll be in the sauna sweatin' some of that weight bug off.

from what I understand, I noticed a checkpoint that you have to play a certain amount of games by that checkpoint, say 5 games. there might be around 5 checkpoints. no, that wouldn't make sense if there 40 games, maybe there are more checkpoints. Just click around to the rules and start reading. The only thing that worries me a little is how to log everything when you are done. Since this is my first time, it seemed kinda difficult.

There's a check point every week for 5 games played but I highly recommend play as many as you can early on. Guys are easy to find in the first few weeks, but then it becomes more difficult, especially in the last few weeks.

Logging scores is very easy. The home coach clicks on the links (it will only be active for one coach at a time). That coach inputs the score and enters his password and it's sent! Then the opposing coach will notice the link on his page will now become active and it wills say "confirm"...and if he agrees the score was input correctly he enters his password and voila...completed! If he realizes an error has been made,he can change the score, enter his password and re-send. Then the original coach must now "confirm" the new score.