NHL'94 Forums

The Boston Effect

Guest Wags13

Guest Wags13

I love playing somebody for some exhi games and whooping their ass and then them pulling the Boston card the next game.. you know what i mean.. picking Boston so they can weight bug check you to death and keep the game respectable...even pull off a win..

you know who you are

Wags,

You seriously put a smile on my face after the shalakin' I gave you with Boston. You are a funny guy. You talk so much shite but it's cool, ggms

Edited by Comeback_King

the lucic effect: Boston, winners of 7 straight

The Lucic Effect: Shooting for 20% in a season, a feat that will never happen again to him

The Boston Effect: Being the only team to ever choke a 3-0 series lead AND a 3-0 4th game lead.

Guest Wags13

Wags,

You seriously put a smile on my face after the shalakin' I gave you with Boston. You are a funny guy. You talk so much shite but it's cool, ggms

HAHA you too, all in fun bro..look forward to playing you again

• 2 weeks later...

HAHA you too, all in fun bro..look forward to playing you again

Ain't this some funny stuff? The Boston Effect, right Wags? Yeah, you'll need your weight bug team.

I ALSO love playing somebody for some exhi games and whooping their ass MULTIPLE TIMES and then them pulling the Boston card the next game.. you know what i mean.. picking Boston so they can weight bug check you to death and keep the game respectable...

BUT STILL CAN'T pull off a win..

you know who you are

hey at least you'll still keep our secret between us.