NHL'94 Forums

Had a conversation with an ACTUAL French guy

Guest Wags1-3

Guest Wags1-3

...and he wasn't offended by the term that got me banned and team taken away! See below:

pearate is available 1:40 pm

WagsTh 1:40 pm

are you offended by the term Frogs?

pearate 1:41 pm

?

What term ?

WagsTh 1:41 pm

Frog

pearate 1:42 pm

ah sorry i'am French so sometime its difficult to understand exactly the words... :-)

Frogs...

They are living in the water right ?

no i think i'am not offended

it's because of the issue of the league ?

WagsTh 1:43 pm

yeah..

So can I have my Classic league team back? If I'm banned from the boards so be it, but let me play??

this guy is from France?

im offended so no u cant get back in :D

Wags: Yeah yada yada yada.

Some black guys don't get offended by the term ''******'' either.

ur a racist anyways

Personally I don't think you should be banned since you were obviously (obvious to me, anyway) joking.

But...

This is a forum with rules set forth by Evan, a.k.a. Captain Serious. We've all seen people get suspended, banned, or somewhere inbetween from saying "bullfeathers," yourself included. So when you kept going, and going, you knew what you were getting into. I knew what you were getting into. P1zza knew what you were getting into. Are you really that surprised?

Guest Wags1-3

Personally I don't think you should be banned since you were obviously (obvious to me, anyway) joking.

But...

This is a forum with rules set forth by Evan, a.k.a. Captain Serious. We've all seen people get suspended, banned, or somewhere inbetween from saying "bullfeathers," yourself included. So when you kept going, and going, you knew what you were getting into. I knew what you were getting into. P1zza knew what you were getting into. Are you really that surprised?

I agree with you 1000%. I am okay with the board banning, my beef has been why was I removed from the Classic League?