NHL'94 Forums

Flamingpavelbure is a cheater

Guest Houli

Guest Houli

Here is the problem.

I have played my 1st game in gdl vs fpb, everything was fine. 7-6 win in ot. by fpb!

But the problem happened in the 2nd game after a desynch in the middle of the 2nd period (5-1 2mins to play in 2nd period)but fpb upload the game because he dont wanna replay a new game from the middle of the 2nd period plus a 3rd period.

I explained to you to play from the get go (1st until middle of the 2nd) because it would take more time, Injuries, penalties and desynch could alter the result. You acted like you didn't knew how you could possibly play that way, and said I was ''scared'' altough both options allow for the same time to play.

Then I agreed to your stupid s**t, and you DC AGAIN. Then refused to play from the get go.

You D/C it's your f**king trouble. Not mine.

Edited by The Russian Rocket

Guest Houli

I explained to you to play from the get go (1st until middle of the 2nd) because it would take more time, Injuries, penalties and desynch could alter the result.

Then I agreed to your stupid s**t, and you DC AGAIN. Then refused to play from the get go.

You D/C it's your f**king trouble. Not mine.

you have no respect for the rules and no respect with you language

according to houly I'm a cheater too.

game desynced in the 3rd period with 1:18 left while i'm winning 8-1. so Houly wants to replay the ENTIRE game (reason: kids around, couldn't focus), I said no. so told me to f**k off and good lucky with "cheap wins".

somebody needs to grow up i think.

Guest Houli

according to houly I'm a cheater too.

game desynced in the 3rd period with 1:18 left while i'm winning 8-1. so Houly wants to replay the ENTIRE game (reason: kids around, couldn't focus), I said no. so told me to f**k off and good lucky with "cheap wins".

somebody needs to grow up i think.

ya that gm was your win...nothing to do...with 1:18 to play...LOL

Its no like 7:30 to play... :)

Here is the problem.

I have played my 1st game in gdl vs fpb, everything was fine. 7-6 win in ot. by fpb!

But the problem happened in the 2nd game after a desynch in the middle of the 2nd period (5-1 2mins to play in 2nd period)but fpb upload the game because he dont wanna replay a new game from the middle of the 2nd period plus a 3rd period.

:angry:

Edited by hokkeefan

Guest Houli

1st of all! fpb has upload the gm a 2nd time just after swos has deleted the gm hahah!!! dont tell me that guy is not a cheater...a fn cheater...yes it is!

ps: yes hokkee ,blame yourself! you cant control your mind about the trades! ;)

1st of all! fpb has upload the gm a 2nd time just after swos has deleted the gm hahah!!! dont tell me that guy is not a cheater...a fn cheater...yes it is!

ps: yes hokkee ,blame yourself! you cant control your mind about the trades! ;)

:angry:

Edited by hokkeefan

i had desynch issue with houlanov in almost each game in every league vs him...AS for FPB hes maybe a sore loser but i never really had any problems with him

for those who couldnt read the non-edited hokke's post, he just said that he would rapon houlanuv in playoff again.... dunno why you edit that one btw

Edited by Freydey

Guest Houli

fpb pwns houly so it doesnt matter, waste of space.

hahah the gm 1 was crazy ...after a 6-1 lead for fpb...the gm was over in ot 7-6.......................

sebe shud up...OK! i can do it again!!! u fn newb killer!

Edited by Houli

Guest Houli

We replayed again today. And we ''desynched'' again. Even when you made your goal with a slapshot (After my 5 goals) and then you pretended it was 4-1. f**k this.

LAME!

Guest Houli

i had desynch issue with houlanov in almost each game in every league vs him...AS for FPB hes maybe a sore loser but i never really had any problems with him

for those who couldnt read the non-edited hokke's post, he just said that he would rapon houlanuv in playoff again.... dunno why you edit that one btw

because he cant do that again.................................................until his name is carse :blink: