NHL'94 Forums

GENS C Final - One timer vs eggink444

halifax

• 2 weeks later...

Doesn't look this is gonna be played....I'll put Eggink444 as the FF winner, however if you guys do ever play....just post the scores and I'll update the site.

Amazing. Why would you get to a final - no matter at what level..............and then not be bothered to play it?!!! I'm sure there's plenty of guys who lost in the semis, quarters or didn't even make the playoffs that would love to play a final series!

Surely if one guy doesn't show up give his final place to the guy he beat in the semis? That's got to be better than deciding it by default?!!

Amazing. Why would you get to a final - no matter at what level..............and then not be bothered to play it?!!! I'm sure there's plenty of guys who lost in the semis, quarters or didn't even make the playoffs that would love to play a final series!

Surely if one guy doesn't show up give his final place to the guy he beat in the semis? That's got to be better than deciding it by default?!!

I'm less surprised at this level than I am at what's going on in A with HABS/Carse and B with Donny/Comeback. Not all newbies (I think Chaos/Halifax said only about 20% stay each year) are as committed. I figure that onetimer is not a person who will continue to be an active member of the '94 community.

Hey, now you officially have another champion in your '11 league! :D

Maybe something happened to the guy -- haven't seen him on AIM at any point in time. I'd be willing to play a replacement for the illustrious C title.