NHL'94 Forums

GENS B Playoffs - eggink v kupuck

eggink444

Kupuck - Looks like I won't be around until Sunday, there's a chance Sat night but that will involve a lot of beer and erratic play.

Let me know if Sunday works - I should be around all day.

sunday should work for me - no need to play with 'hokkee' goggles

sunday should work for me - no need to play with 'hokkee' goggles

but isnt more fun to play with "hokkey goggles"

eggink - just got home from the hospital got a scratch on my eye ball this morning. with a patch over my eye and indescribable pain i dont think i can do any video games for a couple days, could we hold off a bit for our series? sorry bud

eggink - just got home from the hospital got a scratch on my eye ball this morning. with a patch over my eye and indescribable pain i dont think i can do any video games for a couple days, could we hold off a bit for our series? sorry bud

Man i've heard some excuses in my time, but come on!..............................lol. Just kidding. You must look like a pirate?!

Man i've heard some excuses in my time, but come on!..............................lol. Just kidding. You must look like a pirate?!

got an eye patch so i really do lol. One eye and video games dont really mix, should only take 2-3 days to heal according to the doc. thnx dude - we'll play soon as i get it off.