NHL'94 Forums

Good Sportsmanship In League Games

Evan

Hey guys,

I just wanted to remind everyone that it is extremely important to show good sportsmanship during the league games. We had a few instances last season where coaches went over the line. We just don't want to see any of that, because it's not tolerated here. I understand temper's go during games, but any incident's reported won't be taken lightly.

Thanks guys and good luck in the league, it begins this weekend!

-Evan

yeah schwartz ya friggin idiot.... :P , just jokin...very good point evan the league is for fun and you will be a better player if your having fun while u play, if your mindset is angry or p'd off will bring your game down...especially in the playoffs ;) lol

It's true, the games are more fun when respect is shown both ways. Biff man you and I have faced off in how many Saturday night championship finals, and have been pretty drunk in a lot of them, and tempers have flared in some of them (cough controller smashings cough near shatterings of glass tables ;) ), but respect is ALWAYS shown for the other player, even if it's not always shown for the controller. :P

Having said all of that, I gotta say that I thoroughly enjoyed playing against everyone in the league last year, and I'm very confident that the same will hold true this season!

Can't BELIEVE the new season is about to start already, although maybe that's because playoffs were dragged out so long that it seems like last season just ended. :lol: After I got knocked out I took a little break from playing 94 online, recently I've started playing a few exhibition games again, now holy crap I can't believe the new season is right around the corner.

Looking forward to it!

It's true, the games are more fun when respect is shown both ways. Biff man you and I have faced off in how many Saturday night championship finals, and have been pretty drunk in a lot of them, and tempers have flared in some of them (cough controller smashings cough near shatterings of glass tables ;) ), but respect is ALWAYS shown for the other player, even if it's not always shown for the controller. :P

Having said all of that, I gotta say that I thoroughly enjoyed playing against everyone in the league last year, and I'm very confident that the same will hold true this season!

Can't BELIEVE the new season is about to start already, although maybe that's because playoffs were dragged out so long that it seems like last season just ended. :lol: After I got knocked out I took a little break from playing 94 online, recently I've started playing a few exhibition games again, now holy crap I can't believe the new season is right around the corner.

Looking forward to it!

I would like to pre-file complaints against the following:

a. schwartz.... can't STAND this guy

b. jota... filthy bastard knocked me outta the playoffs

2. the94kid... racist as hell

3. shakazuzu... won't show it to me

4. the deer... just cause I can

rudy