NHL'94 Forums

CHILDNESS MUST STOP

Evan

Guys,

I'm not going to mention any names, everyone knows who we're talking about here.

Stop the childness in these forums. Instead of posting comments that are useless and insulting in this place, post some positive comments such as The Deer, Auggie, etc. These guys are making the NHL94 Online league forums a more fun place to be. I have no problems removing people from the league if this type of behavior continues.

Look at it from my point of view. We're all busy people (mostly adults), so coming home to see these type of posts isn't why this forum is here. I don't have time to babysit these forums and I feel I shouldn't need to.

I only have 1 rule here - DONT INSULT OTHERS. I feel this is an easy rule to follow and is a pretty laid back forum if you ask me. Please, stop the madness.

-Evan

Guest BSDaemon
Guys,

I'm not going to mention any names, everyone knows who we're talking about here.

Stop the childness in these forums. Instead of posting comments that are useless and insulting in this place, post some positive comments such as The Deer, Auggie, etc. These guys are making the NHL94 Online league forums a more fun place to be. I have no problems removing people from the league if this type of behavior continues.

Look at it from my point of view. We're all busy people (mostly adults), so coming home to see these type of posts isn't why this forum is here. I don't have time to babysit these forums and I feel I shouldn't need to.

I only have 1 rule here - DONT INSULT OTHERS. I feel this is an easy rule to follow and is a pretty laid back forum if you ask me. Please, stop the madness.

-Evan

Agreed, it's not needed and really not appreciated.

post some positive comments such as The Deer, Auggie, etc.

Of course me too, my writeup was good.