NHL'94 Forums

Hokkeefan should get a new award

halifax

For coaches awards at the end of the year....perhaps a new one called the 'Shawn Michaels award' aka the 'heart break kid award'. hokkeefan has eliminated 3 teams in the first round...coming back from 3-2, 3-1 and 3-0 in those series...plus winning two of those in game 7 OT's...No lead is safe playing hokkefan...He faced elimination 9 TIMES and won em all!!Congrats on your wins and for being extremely resilient....nerves of steel!

no kidding, this guy knows how to pull the rabbit out of the hat.

In the case of our series though no ones lead was ever safe. He nearly coughed up game 6 after being up 7-1 and nearly coughed up game 7 afterscoring the possible winner with 9 seconds in regulation only to see gilmour score with 2 seconds left, damn that ot goal in game 7, two great comebacks destroyed by bure game winners.

hehe thanks halifax and yeah angryjay that goal with 2 seconds left was very dis heartening but thanks to bure im still in it and in gens b series with detroit i thought i was done cause det was over powering me in every way when he went up 3 gms to 1 and all of a sudden vancouver was flyin and for last night coming back from 3-0 was very shocking but hats off to all these guys takin it with class cause if it was me on the end of those gms i would probably had a nervous breakdown

• 3 years later...