NHL'94 Forums

Play games or be replaced

dmitry

the league schedule is too fast-paced to have guys with zero games played in the very first week of the season. teams with no games played after wednesday night can expect to be replaced. if you are busy, then you'd better let me know, but generally speaking, this isn't a place for busy people.

the league schedule is too fast-paced to have guys with zero games played in the very first week of the season. teams with no games played after wednesday night can expect to be replaced. if you are busy, then you'd better let me know, but generally speaking, this isn't a place for busy people.

Wow! I like this guy...

Hi I have been trying to enter a different league in freewebs but it has been slow in getting things going but if there is a chance I can get into this league that would be great I have been playing sega players in the A leagues and have been doing ok and would be available to play games most of the week.send me a message in this nhl94 site or post some contact info for me .thanks

roccopan will be taking over for montreal since he was the first guy i had to turn away during signups. sorry buccslaps, you can get back into the league later if you will be around to play, but your team is already 15 games behind.

i have several others waiting to get in the league, so let's keep playing hockey.

Sorry I haven't played as much lately. I've been pretty damn sick with the flu, and I don't think it makes any sense for me to play when I'm coughing up my lungs :)

I should be playing games at my previous pace again by the weekend.

hey man im back after only a month if that but i dealt with some s**t and have alot of free time again so if there are some no show i would like to get back in i guess i should have stuck it out but i wouldnt have been able to hardly play but oh well i will be ready and waiting to rejoin :)