NHL'94 Forums

SJ vs. BOS

angryjay93

Im willing to conceed the 4 seed. Considering Dmac has little experience online so far,i doubt Boston will have little trouble in taking 3 points in 2 games. If you want to play out the games just to make it formal, that is fine but im willing to conceed either way.

As far as the matchup, the next few days are going to be pretty hectic for me. the next best chance i have will be on friday, so just let me know if your available that day, probably in the morning and early afternoon would be good for me.

Im willing to conceed the 4 seed. Considering Dmac has little experience online so far,i doubt Boston will have little trouble in taking 3 points in 2 games. If you want to play out the games just to make it formal, that is fine but im willing to conceed either way.

As far as the matchup, the next few days are going to be pretty hectic for me. the next best chance i have will be on friday, so just let me know if your available that day, probably in the morning and early afternoon would be good for me.

Why don't you guys play 3 home and 3 away, on the off chance that the Toronto games get finished up by the time you get to the 7th game?

Sorry guys, didn't know the forums were going to be on fire today. I've been on here for the past 2 days and didn't see much activity. I would prefer to get these 2 games in before moving forward... not to be difficult but I want to finish them regardless and would like to have some closure on the regular season before moving to the playoffs.

Since AngryJ can't play before Friday, it looks like there's a couple days for DMAC, AddisonbrNHL (the new and improved) or whatever other person wants to play for Toronto. I really don't care who it is... I just want someone to help me finish my season.

Whatever happens, when Friday morning comes, Jay and I will play our series with the standings as is.