NHL'94 Forums

Playoff Page

angryjay93

hey Dmitry, ive been talking to a few of the guys from the league and we're just kind of curious on what type of time table we are looking at in terms of having a playoff page up and running on the site. We understand that life happens and you may be pretty busy with a some things in your life, but we are just a curious bunch that are looking for some sort of time table.

i guess it depends on what you are looking for. do you just want to be able to view the playoff stats? that woudn't be hard at all although i dont have a lot of time right now. if you are looking for brackets and story-type content then you will be waiting for a long time unless someone else wants to put that together.

were not really looking for much at all. just something where we can view the boxscores. thats the main thing i hear people wanting to see, outside of that, it would all be gravy and isnt neccessary at this moment, we can wait on player stats and a bracket.