NHL'94 Forums

wt heck is with backhand retiring!!!@!!!

hokkeefan

cmon backhander quit screwin around just keep competing your time is coming it is way too hard for alot of us to win the real cup but thats what keeps us goin man just look at real nhl cup it is unbelievable to win once .we have all quit at least once just keep it goin man ur too good to give up now ur closer than anyone i say top 2 rankings overall are u and kgman!!another reason i suggest maybe an easy ranking procedure??to keep some dissappointing competition from almost ending peoples ambition to continueing on

I dont know if i have the right for speaking for BHF here, but he has never been (from my experience) about winning championships. He just loves a good solid game where the competition is strong and he can be tested, winning just came with him being an excellent player. BHF is not vanishing from the community, he will still show himself when time permits him to be able to do so, but he is exploring other facets of his life that have been neglected due to the time he has comitted to this community. In time, BHF may find his way back to resuming is mammoth presence in this community, until then though, i wish BHF luck in accomplishing what he sets out to do with his life.

I dont know if i have the right for speaking for BHF here, but he has never been (from my experience) about winning championships. He just loves a good solid game where the competition is strong and he can be tested, winning just came with him being an excellent player. BHF is not vanishing from the community, he will still show himself when time permits him to be able to do so, but he is exploring other facets of his life that have been neglected due to the time he has comitted to this community. In time, BHF may find his way back to resuming is mammoth presence in this community, until then though, i wish BHF luck in accomplishing what he sets out to do with his life.

Yeah my understanding was he was swamped with work. I've been there. He'll be back.

Guest cr0ssbar94
cmon backhander quit screwin around just keep competing your time is coming it is way too hard for alot of us to win the real cup but thats what keeps us goin man just look at real nhl cup it is unbelievable to win once .we have all quit at least once just keep it goin man ur too good to give up now ur closer than anyone i say top 2 rankings overall are u and kgman!!another reason i suggest maybe an easy ranking procedure??to keep some dissappointing competition from almost ending peoples ambition to continueing on

I wish KGMAN would retire and take his cousin with him, LOL!

Yes very hard to see, Backhand was in the top 3 as far as players go no doubt.

:)

Uh, excuse me, I've never quit, and have never planned to. Until someone cuts off my arms and legs with a chainsaw, leaving me with the adorable nickname "Torso Boy", I never will, either.

Sup homies.

If there's some skill in the "20 Game" league, you might find me there. Personally I'm a huge fan of the draft format. But it's a bit too fast paced for me right now.

As ussual, I've been doing some traveling for work. Instead of stayin at the hotel's playin' NHL I've been venturing out a bit. Check out some pictures I've take recenty

412725630_a5d8958ca5_m.jpg412280436_b05a3ae22c_m.jpg 416000654_1df11f762c_m.jpg357724081_ab015c9d58_m.jpg