NHL'94 Forums

I will be on holidays starting Saturday

thegr8199

Going on vacation from Saturday March 24 to at least Saturday March 31.

I may have access to the boards late in the week, but not the emulator.

Im thinking anyway next week will be exhibitions and trades or Ill be a few days behind the regular season schedule.

OH OK, thanks for letting us know ahead of time......yeah........

So D, if you would just kindly remove Matt from the league and the entire forum that would be wonderful, k thanks.

Hi guys, how is the pre-season going?

Just thought Id check in and see how the community is doing. I am in Medicine Hat, AB now and had a blast in Edmonton, AB. West Edmonton Mall kicked ass and World Waterpark is amazing... has a massive wave pool with 5 foot high waves, plus the Skyscreamer which shoots you down from about 50 feet high. Galaxyland has the biggest indoor triple loop rollarcoaster and DAMN, it is so amazing that the double loop almost makes you black out... a serious thrill ride!

I wont be back in Winnipeg until late Saturday, so wont be available for some games until then. You may be able to catch me on AIM Express or just PM me in the Forum if youre interested in chatting.

Take care guys and cant wait to play you soon!!!

Well guess who's in 1st place in the Northwest Division and 3rd in the Western Conference?

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!! B)

Hey hey, this wasn't a glorify Canucks point that I made, it was a point that the Oilers are suffering like a newbie NHL94 gamer playing as Ottawa against KGMan playing the best game of his life with Chicago.

The Oilers are suffering, BADLY.

;)