NHL'94 Forums

Playoff game uploads

dmitry

If someone wants to list some or all of the playoff matchups that i need to enable for uploading purposes, that would be fantastic.

I have been too busy to keep up. We will start another draft as soon as we get organized.

If someone wants to list some or all of the playoff matchups that i need to enable for uploading purposes, that would be fantastic.

I have been too busy to keep up. We will start another draft as soon as we get organized.

Hey D,

As far as the draft goes, i came up with a simple excel sheet keeping track of all the teams in the GDL, and incorporated playoff wins to rank each of the teams in an order from worst to league champion. (I'll post it here once I get home from work.)

It's a simple formula:

Regular Season Points + (DNPs [2 Pt. Penalty per DNP]) + Playoff Wins = Total Points

Ex:

65 Pts. + 3 DNPs (6 Pts.) + 2 Playoff Wins (2 Pts.) = 73 Pts. Total

I'll start thinking about Percentages for the Draft Lottery with a gradual increase from the league champion (0.1% - 0.5%) to the worst team in the league (20% - 25%). If you have any input on this don't hesitate to let me know what you want to do. :blink:

• 1 month later...