NHL'94 Forums

highlight save(s)!

Inklings

Most videos i see around here are of "sweet" goals. So i figured i would post a nice save i recently made in the game. My self being a goalie i find more satisfaction in good saves. The way i play NHL94 against the computer is i refuse to do any crease cuts at all and when the computer crosses my blue line i MUST take control of my goalie. It makes the games a lot more interesting.

If anyone else has any video of some nice saves they have made i would love to see them.

I make a similar save somewhere in this 6-minute video, except the puck hits the goalie while he's in mid-flight on the dive:

There's a crazy goal-line flop save on a penalty shot in this one:

Most videos i see around here are of "sweet" goals. So i figured i would post a nice save i recently made in the game. My self being a goalie i find more satisfaction in good saves. The way i play NHL94 against the computer is i refuse to do any crease cuts at all and when the computer crosses my blue line i MUST take control of my goalie. It makes the games a lot more interesting.

If anyone else has any video of some nice saves they have made i would love to see them.

I made a multitude of these diving saves, using the same rules as you for goalie control (except the red line instead of blue). It was in SNES, and the topic should be mulling around here somewhere.

Great save, and I agree, pulling them off make you feel more fantastic than a nice goal.