NHL'94 Forums

New Jersey Devils Have A New Coach!

DaDonch44

Segathon is the new coach of the New Jersey Devils.

You will be set up on the GDL Website as soon as its working again. http://65.36.133.56/nhl94_draft/index.asp

Just IM me for your username and password to log games, and ask me or anyone else in the league on how to save states, and upload them to the site.

Good Luck in the league Segathon! smile.gif

Thanks,

I am a little new to the online league so any help from you vets would be great.

I'll see if I can download the ROM tonight.

Getting Married in two weeks so life is a little hectic but best time for me to play is 6pm-10pm CST on weekdays.

If you have a game with me on the schedule shoot me an IM or email and hopefully we can get the game logged in the next two weeks.

I have a meeting with Coach Delgado right now to talk the future of the Devils Franchise, I can't believe SSIG signed him to a Lifetime Contract.

Unfortunately, Segathon has informed me that he has to drop out because of router problems.

I have contacted Xdeaths bloodX (next in line on waiting list) about taking over New Jersey. If he is unavailable, or doesn't want them, next will be Sebe.

When I hear back from Xdeaths bloodX, I will get the process rolling for him or Sebe on the GDL Site.