NHL'94 Forums

Detroit Remaining Games

Hey guys, just wanted to schedule games for this week... I'm not trying to call anyone out here, I'm just trying to finish up my games this week.

bhf x2

vc x2

gr81 x2

scribe x1

Just leave a post here on what works for you. Thanks guys!

yeah man just get them in.

given the situation with trying to figure out what to do with the DNPs, I told people in one of the threads that I'll make up the playoff tree tonight.

So people could get whatever last minute games in.

Either way I would like to see the rest of the schedule get played regardless.

I just spoke with BHF on the phone. He's flying back to chicago tomorrow afternoon and pending any weather delays, we're going to finish our 2 games tomorrow night.

Scribe will be on tonight so that only leaves VC and gr81. Hopefully they'll be around as well.

So the playoff tree will be up tonight right? Because if it is possible I would like to play some of my playoff games tonight seeing as I might not be available tomorrow or Wednesday.

so p2p isn't working for me... vc and i are trying to do these games. Can't get it set up.

Donche, if you have to lock in the playoff schedule fine... but I don't want to be penalized for DNPs. It pisses me off that I was on the last couple weeks trying to schedule games and b/c I wasnt able to be for the last 5 nights, I should be penalized. This is frustrating.