NHL'94 Forums

I Had No Problems Completing All Games!

hokkeefan

i work 12 hours a day ...i play with kids ...and wife,and i go out with friends,go shopping ,eat ,s**t,shower and shave and i still have no problem playing all my games so what the f**k is up with all you guys ,if you cant commit to 56 games over 2.5 MONTHS dont join!!!!................................p.s 20 teams and 40 games for next season and have pregame tryouts for connection issues and no snaking draft ...go by reg season records

Shut up dude. I have all the time in the world to play, my stupid computer broke. Then my controller broke. Then I got my computer "fixed"...and the morons who fixed it broke three other things in the process.

i work 12 hours a day ...i play with kids ...and wife,and i go out with friends,go shopping ,eat ,s**t,shower and shave and i still have no problem playing all my games so what the f**k is up with all you guys ,if you cant commit to 56 games over 2.5 MONTHS dont join!!!!................................p.s 20 teams and 40 games for next season and have pregame tryouts for connection issues and no snaking draft ...go by reg season records

what are you a spam bot?

but seriously, congrats on playing all of your games.