NHL'94 Forums

Coach Bios

clockwise

Here are some of the bios completed

canadiensfan66 | HABS

EA76 | IAmFleury'sHipCheck

Icestorm70 | Disasterpiece

CamKneely | Vocally Caged

All of the former and current league members will have a bio. It would save me sometime if guys could write their own and provide a pic when they have a chance - otherwise there will just be a generic pic and my glowing remarks.

Your welcome to send me your coach bio via a pm or email it to clockwise@2on2.org, and you can put the bio here f you want.

Thanks

You can use my pic that's on this site in my profile. It's the same one you used on the 2on2 rom as well. Thanks for the complimentary write up Jesus. Hope to get this up and running soon! Great job so far, definitely worth the wait!

Due to the outpouring of replies I've elected not to do anymore coach bios for players prior to season 3. It's to tedious having to write bios for every player, especially some of the guys I really don't know about would just be pedestrian and forced.

So anyone who's not a member going forward - no soup for you! (unless you ask)

Also EA your pic is a little small for the icon, do you have it at a larger resolution? I have all of major sports vector graphics so I can use one of them if you like.

Let me know.