NHL'94 Forums

Spring 2008 SNES...request/confirm test game here.

halifax

Just to let everyone know from the beginning, Prodigy, Ackilles (spiritofthemind), and myself are playing under the same IP. I don't want to play and halfway through the season, people just questioning, and I have to explain my life story again, see: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...30&start=30. We are brothers playing under the same roof.

I don't buy this excuse for a second, as you probably know.

Oh yeah metzgerism, I have three names, that makes a lot of sense. Have you not read any of my posts. Tell everyone how you don't respond to me when I message you. I have proved my case. Prodigy has proved his case. We were on at the same time, just like you requested. I have done everything asked of me, yet you ignore it. You simply made this situation personal. Just admit it you were wrong. We are accepted in Spring season, and not Capitalism, just doesn't make sense.

Oh yeah metzgerism, I have three names, that makes a lot of sense. Have you not read any of my posts. Tell everyone how you don't respond to me when I message you. I have proved my case. Prodigy has proved his case. We were on at the same time, just like you requested. I have done everything asked of me, yet you ignore it. You simply made this situation personal. Just admit it you were wrong. We are accepted in Spring season, and not Capitalism, just doesn't make sense.

I haven't ignored a thing.

Hi guys,

just confirming spiritofthemind or ackilles (not sure which one is his actualy nhl nick) as having a acceptable connection for hosting. He just need to get a gamepad.. dunno how ppl play on a keyboard ;)

Just to let everyone know from the beginning, Prodigy, Ackilles (spiritofthemind), and myself are playing under the same IP. I don't want to play and halfway through the season, people just questioning, and I have to explain my life story again, see: http://forum.nhl94.com/index.php?showtopic...30&start=30. We are brothers playing under the same roof.

Is this saga over yet?

obiwanthrow.gif

Alright well.

Im Confirming Statto's connection. he hosted hamachi NP.

Now i know im not a vet player. but i thought id try anyways.

I also wanted to know how many leagues do you need to play in before your a considered a vet?