NHL'94 Forums

C/D - Cheveldae Castrated After Blowing 4-goal Lead

SSiG

Detroit, MI --- The castrations continue...and the rioting has begun.

After Detroit blew a 4-goal lead to Buffalo in a 6-5 OT loss, Red Wings goalie Tim Cheveldae was dragged kicking and screaming to coach Tom Delgado's office. Once the door closed, all you could hear was a loud piercing yell, and uncontrollable sobbing from Cheveldae. He was castrated.

"Win or die, knuckleheads" Delgado said afterwards. "You either win, or you lose your man privileges. Tim Cheveldae is not a man now. He is a wussy girl" Delgado continued, and all this while he put on a barbarian's helmet and grabbing an ax. He proceeded to chop the buffet table in half. Afterwards, he threw the ax at backup goalie Vincent Riendeau, but to everyone's disappointment, he missed.

Detroit is now 2-6 on the season, and heads (and manhood) are rolling.

Detroit, MI --- The castrations continue...and the rioting has begun.

After Detroit blew a 4-goal lead to Buffalo in a 6-5 OT loss, Red Wings goalie Tim Cheveldae was dragged kicking and screaming to coach Tom Delgado's office. Once the door closed, all you could hear was a loud piercing yell, and uncontrollable sobbing from Cheveldae. He was castrated.

"Win or die, knuckleheads" Delgado said afterwards. "You either win, or you lose your man privileges. Tim Cheveldae is not a man now. He is a wussy girl" Delgado continued, and all this while he put on a barbarian's helmet and grabbing an ax. He proceeded to chop the buffet table in half. Afterwards, he threw the ax at backup goalie Vincent Riendeau, but to everyone's disappointment, he missed.

Detroit is now 2-6 on the season, and heads (and manhood) are rolling.

Dude cmon man whatever happened to you when u were younger must have really fucked u up lol .........As a general rule no talking about cutting off male body parts please .....now u must make ur peace with nhl94gods

There will be no peace until I start winning on a constant basis...

Which means there will never be peace again :)

Also, nothing like that happened to me when I was young. I just have a sick mind. I blame 80's TV, crappy NES games, and Al Bundy (not the forum member). <_<