NHL'94 Forums

Sungod`s Manifesto

Hi guys, It is with a heavy heart that i am announicing my retirement from all leagues. I will fullfill my obligations in all leagues for this season. After this season i will bow out. Ill still be on for some exhibitions and 2on2.

I am happy with the result of the dynasty and Im sure Bo will keep it running i have no intention of pulling the plug and i am more then willing to keep paying for the hosting and domaine. It`s my token gesture to all the members of the community. Ive made many friends here. you are bunch of great guys and i appreciate all of you. I must now concentrate on spending more time with my family and training for an ironman competition. My heavy work schedule and my dedication to my family and training will prevent me from spending the time that is necessary playing and running a league.

I`ll still be around and ill be up for a game every now and again.

THANKS GUYS FOR EVERYTHING

George (that`s my name lol)

wow, pretty unexpected.

Whats with all these retirements? So your done with all leagues?

I hope dynasty doesnt turn into a trainrwreck.

Good luck with the ironman training!

and gimme some more picks, this time ill use em.

Guys not to worry the dynasty is in excellent hands and i hopeill be able to one day come back to it after this season.

As for the 2 on2 damn right we will win it.

I told you habs damn you hold on to my cape 15 for 15 and i got a good one for this weekend