NHL'94 Forums

BLITZ01 - Season 1 is a go!

-EDIT-

ROM updated with equal team ratings and PP/PK/Home/Away advantage. AI set to All Star teams type.

-END-EDIT-

New Site: www.blitz94.com

Here is the new website address:

http://www.blitz94.com

Please update your bookmarks.

The ROM

Here is the Season 01 A/B ROM

I wanted to put in a new intro screen, but I made a booboo and used an uncompressed ROM as my base ROM. In the interests of actually getting the league started, I'm going to just leave the original graphics in. Sorry!

On the plus side, I made all the player card pictures match, where possible (though it's certainly possible I made some mistakes..).

Passwords

Your passwords are the same as in the draft: either the same as your in-league name (see the Standings -- click the "A" or "B" link at the top of the page if you don't see yourself) or the password you supplied to me before the draft.

Misc.

Periods are 5 minutes, but overtime is 2.5 minutes. There will be lots of ties.

(Note: In the standings, points are rounded up to the next whole number, to avoid clutter.)

Penaltes: On, no offsides

Eventually I will have all information on the league Rules page

cool but i wont be available for a bit till i change providers but when i do get on hopefully within the week but the cable guy isnt available for 2 weeks unless theres a cancellation ...so until then i will just post about all of you bad ass wannabes hehe :)

cool but i wont be available for a bit till i change providers but when i do get on hopefully within the week but the cable guy isnt available for 2 weeks unless theres a cancellation ...so until then i will just post about all of you bad ass wannabes hehe :(

:)