NHL'94 Forums

smozoma and icestorm sucking hind tit

hokkeefan

cmon you bums you guys are always online and are the # 1 slackers (compared to the rest of the lg)

I am just 5 games short of the next deadline and have 3 days left. So.. shut it ;)

cmon you bums you guys are always online and are the # 1 slackers (compared to the rest of the lg)

and so it begins........

somebody get that boy a binkee...He gonna need some serious self pacification ;)

slacker bums !! ...i can already see you guys making ur opponents wait till last minute then say : oh i was online trying to play on the final day".....BUT i bet alot of guys who want to play their games now, cant ,because you dipshits wont play when they want to .so some guys will get dnps cause you want to wait till last day to play 10 gms.....its selfish bullshit...if you are online and a guy asked you to play ...PLAY ....ices famous excuse ..oh i got my baby in my arms ...yeah right ...wtf you doing online then if u have ur baby in your arms ..monkeyman....and smozomas just holdiing off till last minute cause he didnt want games released...................ahhh whats the matter truth hurts whaaa...whaaaaa

slacker bums !! ...i can already see you guys making ur opponents wait till last minute then say : oh i was online trying to play on the final day".....BUT i bet alot of guys who want to play their games now, cant ,because you dipshits wont play when they want to .so some guys will get dnps cause you want to wait till last day to play 10 gms.....its selfish bullshit...if you are online and a guy asked you to play ...PLAY ....ices famous excuse ..oh i got my baby in my arms ...yeah right ...wtf you doing online then if u have ur baby in your arms ..monkeyman....and smozomas just holdiing off till last minute cause he didnt want games released...................ahhh whats the matter truth hurts whaaa...whaaaaa

I held off playing you because we're in the same division and always end up around .500, so those 2 games could be really intense games to play at the end of the season when they could decide which of us made the playoffs. You're always around, so there was no risk of missing you in the last couple weeks (it's not like I was going to wait until the very last day). We played them early and they were just like ordinary games, not memorable at all. You ruined that for me, thanks. Selfish.