NHL'94 Forums

Season 1 FINAL DEADLINE

smozoma

• The final deadline is Wednesday Nov 26 at 6:00 AM in the morning EST, in less than 2 weeks. Games must be uploaded before that time.
  • I will work out a DNP (Did Not Play) system and make a post. DNPs will hurt you in the standings AND in the draft.

• Playoffs will start almost IMMEDIATELY (i just need 1-2 days to set up the DB).
  • We should have 2 champions a week before Christmas.
  • We should be able to start the draft for Season 02 in the first week of 2009.

The following coaches are behind schedule, still not having made the 30-game deadline:

"B"

• Dervin - 18
  • gihtarman - 21
  • Rage93 - 25
  • metzgerism - 29
  • Flamingpavelbure - 29 (not bad considering started at 0 games a couple weeks ago)

"A"

• skoolyardpuck - 21
  • Icestorm NHL94 - 27
  • sebe82 - 28

I'll also try to get a "schedule a game" subforum...

Guest Houlanov
  • The final deadline is Wednesday Nov 26 at 6:00 AM in the morning EST, in less than 2 weeks. Games must be uploaded before that time.
  • I will work out a DNP (Did Not Play) system and make a post. DNPs will hurt you in the standings AND in the draft.

• Playoffs will start almost IMMEDIATELY (i just need 1-2 days to set up the DB).

The following coaches are behind schedule, still not having made the 30-game deadline:

"B"

• Dervin - 18
  • gihtarman - 21
  • Rage93 - 25
  • metzgerism - 29
  • Flamingpavelbure - 29 (not bad considering started at 0 games a couple weeks ago)

"A"

• skoolyardpuck - 21
  • Icestorm NHL94 - 27
  • sebe82 - 28

u can put rage93 in this list

"B"

• Dervin - 18
  • gihtarman - 21
  • Rage93 - 25
  • metzgerism - 29

"A"

• skoolyardpuck - 21
  • Icestorm NHL94 - 27
  • sebe82 - 28

fkin pathetic ...i would boot these guys from your lg ....most are online alot and just dont play ...i think that all slackers should be booted from lg for good then maybe one day people will get the point to play their gms or not be allowed into lgs